Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Intro.

We live in one BIG world.
I'm just one little girl in this big world,
 but I've been blessed with opportunities for adventures in this world!

I've created this blog in hopes that my adventures will be known.  Maybe they'll just be known by me, and this will be a travelogue/journal, or maybe readers will flock from all around the world! 
I'll just be happy as long as I update this baby regularly!  

I'm sure I'll write a lot and my descriptions probably won't do my adventures justice, but I'll sure try!  

My first adventure destination: Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Here's to 170 days of happiness, filled with cute Chinese children who are learning English, great friends, stellar sights, squatter toilets, and more!  

Departure Date: Tomorrow, January 12th, 2015.



ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment